Flu Vaccination Programme 2023
As we plan this year’s Flu Vaccination Programme, we have arranged the below dates and sites for flu and covid clinics and will send out invites once we have the deliveries confirmed. You may now be offered a COVID vaccine alongside your flu vaccine if you are eligible.
Guidance on the day:
To help the vaccine days proceed smoothly.
- Please try to only attend at your appointment time
- Parking is limited – please walk or get dropped off and collected where possible.
- Please have your coats and jackets off and the tops of your arms exposed
- Please don’t attend with friends and family unless you need assistance – space is limited and there are no waiting area facilities
- The Reception desk will be closed during the clinic.
- Due to the busy nature of the clinics, Clinicians will be unable to offer advice on any other clinical issues during the flu clinic unless directly related to the vaccination.
- Please ensure that you have had something to eat and drink before attending.
- Please alert the clinician if you have any allergies
Wednesday 13th September – 17:30-20:30
Sunday 17th September – 13:30-17:30
Tuesday 19th September – 16:00-20:00
Tuesday 26th September – 16:00-20:00
Tuesday 12th September – 17:00-20:00
Saturday 16th September – 09:00-17:30
Saturday 23rd September – 09:00-17:30
Wednesday 27th September – 16:00-20:00
South Oxhey (Pathfinder)
Thursday 21st September –16:00-20:00
Thursday 28th September –16:00-20:00
Thursday 14th September – 17:00-20:00
Sunday 17th September – 09:00-17:30
Wednesday 20th September–16:00-20:00
Sunday 24th September – 09:00-17:30