Ways to order your prescriptions:
- Online: Either via: Patient Access, NHS app or via Doctor Link
- In person: Return the counterfoil of the prescription document, clearly marking with a tick the medication you require to reception. A box is provided in reception to enable you to deliver your request without having to wait
- Local Chemist: Arrange with a local chemist to request and collect your prescription.
- Post: Post the computerised repeat prescription slip indicating the medication you require to the surgery, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope. If posting please remember to give at least one weeks’ notice for a first class stamp and longer if using second class.
- Email using the form submission below.
Unfortunately we do not accept prescription requests by telephone. Only requests for items on repeat will be issued.
Prescriptions will be ready for collection after 72 hours (3 working days).