The role of the PPG is to represent the views of our patients. Patients in the group can be as involved as they want to be. The more the merrier!
It is the patient’s opportunity to discuss the concerns of how the practice is running from their perspective. The current chairperson is Joan Manning, who oversees meetings. Regular meetings are held with the current GP Lead – Dr Ketan Bhatt to discuss matters. This provides the platform to take a pro-active approach in the working of the practice.
In the past, the PPG has organised hugely successful events for charity.
The aim of the PPG:
- Assist the practice to serve the community to best meet their needs and expectations
- Encourage a greater commitment to community health
- Increase the Practices’ awareness of patients’ needs
- Improve choice for patients by raising of health-related services
- Gather feedback form the patients about our services
- Act as a sounding board to enable to the practice to provide a cost-effective service whilst maintaining quality of care.
Please complete the PPG Registration Form if you are interested in joining.