Manor View Practice in Bushey provides the highest quality healthcare to patients in the area. Our healthcare team and all our other staff are dedicated to offering you a professional and dedicated service.
We are delighted to announce that as of 1ST FEB 2019 we have merged with: The Callowland Surgery, Leavesden Road, Watford.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Manor View Practice strives to deliver high quality, safe and compassionate care to all their patients.
The surgery is a long-established General Practice, providing a quality family doctor service for all their patients in Watford and Bushey. We are committed to working with our patients in a supportive and courteous manner, while aiming to provide the highest quality healthcare.
We undertake to:
- Put every patient at the heart of what we do
- Provide the highest standard of care and treatment
- Operate within an ethical framework through openness and transparency
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Help you make decisions about your health and treat you as an equal
- Discuss what treatment is available and refer you where appropriate and necessary
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf
- Keep up to date with developments in healthcare by continuing to learn
GP and Staff Training
- In order to maintain a high standard of care, all members of the practice team receive regular training and updating. We also train medical students and GP trainees and request that you help us teach the doctors and GPs of tomorrow
Please remember to book your flu vaccination appointment, Appointments can be booked online and are now available for all eligible patients aged 18 and over.
WEEKEND & LATE EVENING APPOINTMENTS
Manor View Practice & Manor View Practice at Callowland now offer pre-bookable appointments most weekends & late evenings across both our Bushey & Watford sites.
To cancel an out of hours appointment (Weekend or late evening) please ring 07478306994
The practice has an active Patient Participation Group and welcomes members. Have a look at what's involved, read the latest reports and sign up. We would love to hear what you have to say.
Bushey Medical Centre has suitable access for disabled patients. There is limited car parking at the site especially during peak periods.
The surgery is a short walk from Bushey train station.
public transport link
The practice premises are suitable for access to disabled patients.
The reception staff are members of the practice team and it has been agreed they should ask patients ‘why they need to be seen’.
Reception staff are trained to ask certain questions in order to ensure that you receive the most appropriate medical care, from the most appropriate health professional, at the most appropriate time.
Receptionists are asked to collect brief information from patients: 1. To help doctors prioritise house visits and phone calls 2. To ensure that all patients receive the appropriate level of care 3. To direct patients to see the nurse or other health professional rather than a doctor where appropriate.
Manor View Practice is purple star accredited. Purple star awards are given to services that work really hard to give the best help to people with learning disabilities.
Like us on Facebook
(Site updated 14/02/2020)