There are four practice nurses who may be seen by appointment. Amongst the services they provide are:
- Advice about immunisation or foreign travel. You can speak to a practice nurse on the telephone. Please telephone the surgery on 01923 247446 and explain you require advise regarding Travel immunisations.
- Dressing and removal of stitches Blood pressure screening, urine testing and measurement of height and weight (please feel free to see the nurse if you have not had your blood pressure checked in the last five years)
- Advice about diet and weight loss
- Blood taking (tests arranged by your doctor)
- Rubella (German measles) screening and vaccination. Please discuss this with your doctor if you are a female of child bearing age and do not know if you are immune to RubellaScreening of the elderly
- Asthma Clinic by appointment
- Minor Illness clinic. One of our nurses is trained in minor illnesses and you may be offered an appointment with her rather than a doctor if this is appropriate