We would like to introduce a service called Patient Access. This will let you:
- book or cancel appointments online with a GP
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view your medication and allergies
THE USE OF THIS SERVICE IS ONLY PERMITTED TO ANYONE OVER THE AGE OF 16.
If you wish to have access to online services, you will need to register for this at patient.emisaccess.co.uk/register
Then when asked if you have received a PIN and Access ID select ‘No’ and follow the instructions.
Once you have completed the online registration form, you will receive a call from the practice within 48hrs to validate your identity.
ADDITIONAL ONLINE ACCESS
As of 31st March 2016, Manor View Practice offers the facility for patients to view online, export or print detailed coded information held in their own records (e.g. what ailments you have or have had), if it is requested. This does not include consultations and letters. If you have already registered for online services and wish to have additional access to coded information, you will need to register for this at the practice as above. For this additional access, you will be required to complete an ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM and provide 2 SEPARATE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION (1 PHOTO ID & 1 ADDRESS ID) so that we may verify your identity. Accepted forms of ID include:
- Photo ID (Passport, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card)
- Address ID (Bank statement, Tenancy agreement, Utility bill) Drivers’ Licences and Mobile Phone Bills are not accepted as proof of Address ID.
Manor View Practice will then respond to you within 21 days if this has been approved.