Due to major national network failure our phone lines are currently down. Network engineers are working to resolve this as a matter of urgency. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause getting through to us and we hope to be up and running again soon. Manor View is still open as normal.
NHS 111 is also available to call if you have an urgent healthcare need and unable to get to the surgery.
Manor View Practice in Bushey provides the highest quality healthcare to patients in the area. Our healthcare team and all our other staff are dedicated to offering you a professional and dedicated service.
• We have always been, and strive to continue to be, a cradle to grave family doctor practice where patients come first in everything we do.
• At the same time we embrace the modern day NHS and the changing needs of our community.
• We encourage innovation where needed.
• We aim for excellence in all areas.
• We value every member of our team and everyone contributes on a day to day basis to provide the best care we can.
The practice has an active Patient Participation Group and welcomes members. Have a look at what's involved, read the latest reports and sign up. We would love to hear what you have to say.
Bushey Medical Centre has suitable access for disabled patients. There is limited car parking at the centre.
The surgery is a short walk from Bushey train station.
The practice premises are suitable for access to disabled patients. There is a lift which will accommodate a wheelchair from the ground floor entrance hall to the reception area and consulting rooms on the first floor.
Manor View Practice is purple star accredited.
Purple star awards are given to services that work really hard to give the best help to people with learning disabilities.
(Site updated 14/11/2018)